The Club’s dress code is designed to provide direction and to alleviate confusion among our members and guests with regards to what dress is appropriate at each area of the Club and during each time of the day.
The code is not meant to be all-inclusive or exclusive and as such all members should use good judgment in determining what attire is appropriate to wear at the club.
The Board requests that all members and their guests dress accordingly while at the Club. Supervisory members of the staff have been asked by the Board to notify members when their attire or their guest’s attire is inconsistent with this dress code.
The information below outlines the Club’s dress code – please keep in mind that this code extends to all members and guests including the dropping off or picking up of children for Club events.
GOLF COURSE, PRACTICE RANGE, PUTTING GREEN
- Acceptable: Attire is expected to conform to what is sold in the pro shop including collared golf shirts, turtle necks, mock turtle necks, golf appropriate slacks or shorts (shorts may fall no higher than three inches above the knee), baseball and other golf style hats (must be worn forward). Woman may also wear sleeveless collared shirts and skorts. For men and all boys age seven and up all shirts must be tucked into shorts or slacks. (with the exception of “Tommy Bahama” style shirts). For children seven and under, please defer to the above guidelines with the exception of the requirement that shirts be tucked into slacks or shorts.
- Unacceptable: Tee shirts, undershirts, sweatshirts (with our without hoods) sweat suits, cutoffs (shirts and shorts), running shorts, “short shorts”, “cargo shorts”, hats worn backwards, un-tucked shirts (men and boys seven and over), tennis attire, swimming attire, halter/fishnet/tank tops, denim or jeans of any material or color, any clothing that is worn, torn, baggy, ripped or with holes.
GRILLE ROOM, PUB AND ROCK TERRACE
- Acceptable: See above with the addition of tennis attire and warm up suits (during the day only). Denim is allowed per the policy below.
- Unacceptable: See above with the addition of hats (baseball and otherwise) and the deletion of tennis attire (during the day only) and denim per the policy below.
MEN’S LOCKER ROOM AND GRILLE, LADIES LOCKER ROOM AND LOUNGE, FITNESS CENTER
- Acceptable: See above with the addition of collarless tee shirts, muscle shirts, workout shirts, sweat suits, sweat shirts, running shorts.
- Unacceptable: Any clothing which is worn, ripped, torn or with holes.
TENNIS COURTS AND SWIMMING POOL
- Acceptable: Proper tennis attire, and proper swimming attire in keeping with the family oriented nature of the club
- Unacceptable: Sports bras (without a shirt) and any clothing which is worn, ripped, torn or with holes.
POLICY ON JEANS AND DENIM
Jeans and denim are permitted year round in all parts of the clubhouse other than after 4:00 PM on Saturday in the Grille. Jeans or denim appearing overly baggy, worn, torn, ripped, unclean or with holes will not be allowed. Jeans or denim may not be worn on any part of the golf course, practice range, or putting green. Sneakers or tennis shoes are permitted with jeans or denim only if they are clean, in good condition, and worn appropriately (i.e., properly fitted and tied).